FOOTBALL :THIAGO TALKS ABOUT BAYERN

Thiago : "I'm a fan of all the players at Bayern, it's a
fantastic team"

Thiago : "I'll work hard to learn German bit by bit. It's
completely different to Spanish"

Thiago : "I didn't move because I was lacking anything at
Barca. It was time for a new challenge"

Thiago : I'm ready to play for Bayern against Barcelona
next week. I'm looking forward to it."

Thiago : "I've come here to help the team. I'll play
wherever the coach wants me to play"

Thiago : "Munich is a beautiful city. We've had a look
around and in summer it's fantastic."

Thiago : "The clubs are on the same supporting level. It
wasn't an easy transfer. Barca was my home."

Thiago: "Since my youth days I saw him as a different
coach (Pep), he has been important on my career. I'm
very grateful for him."

Comments