I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz -

Jesse Jagz, the talented producer, singer
and MI’s kid brother, claims he is Nigerian
music’s "Jesus Christ" and the only
musician who can rescue Nigeria music
from the rot it is currently going through.
The Jos, Plateau state born entertainer who
is known for his magic fingers on the turn
table and is now now the undisputed
Afrikan Shrine spiritual leader said this in
an interview with HipHop World Magazine
recently. Here's what he said:
“I am the Jesus Of Nigerian music.
My top 3 artistes in Nigeria are me,
me, me. No one works harder than
me. I would love to see a lot of my
colleagues step up their game….This
is not a Kendrick thing. You don’t
need Jesus to tell you that Nigerian
music is unintelligent. Even Goats
can dance to our music. Can Jesse
Jagz make Nigeria a better place for
Wizkid? Can Wizkid do same too? Let
adults do better and let kids party.
We need to leave something better
for the coming generation”.

Comments